[sword-devel] Introduction

vkaehne at doctors.org.uk vkaehne at doctors.org.uk
Fri Dec 31 11:04:38 MST 2004

Hi,

I am new to the mailing list and new to any kind of software development - means I have not much clue yet. But I am keen to become involved in gnomesword, which I love and use increasingly.

I think the best place for me currently is helping to work on the documentation. I looked at it, think I understood how it works, did some patches (which i would luike to submit) and will/can learn more as it becomes necessary.

What shall I do next?

Peter