[sword-devel] Romanian Orthodox Module?

ingo7 ingo7 at wp.pl
Sat Dec 25 15:04:23 MST 2004

Thank you for reply.
I think that it will be better not to change anything (original
versification is given in brackets and I see no real reason to change
anything at least until the bible.kjv is the only scheme used under
sword).

As I understand there is no sense to submit new modules in polish to the
Crosswire at the moment (as long as the beta sth. is not online).

Everyone interested can find Polish Bibles in sourceforge or on polish
sites (also in form of sword modules). We will continue to publish
modules in Polish on the page http://biblijna.strona.pl/sword/PL.htm.

In Christ,

Ingo