[sword-devel] Re:Kachin Bible

Levi Lim llim at fotb.com
Wed Dec 8 07:12:05 MST 2004

Hi Gam Awng,

We are still working on Kachin Bible and Hakha Bible.
I am sending you the attachment that needs to be translated into Kachin.
We appreciate your willingness to help in the project.

The Burmese Bible is schedule to be ready sometime in 2005. We will keep you
posted.

Thanks for your timely contact.
Levi
www.myanmarbible.com