[sword-devel] Windows CE: version 0.9 release (error?)

Dan Bertles sword at bertles.com
Sat Aug 28 12:17:25 MST 2004

Johan,

Thanks for the suggestion, but I had tried that. When I mix .exe files
with .dll files between the two versions, I get the message that no
Bibles are installed.

My way around this problem is that I have both version compressed on my
Ipaq.  I decompress the version that I want to use.  It takes time, but
I can live with it for now.

Dan