[sword-devel] Sword API Docs

Greg Marine gregmarine at iccnet.org
Fri Aug 27 12:13:41 MST 2004

I apologize if this is already public knowledge and I just didn't look hard enough, but I can't seem to find any documentation on the Sword Engine API other than the primer on the website. What I'm looking for is a guide on how to use it in a project. Once again, I apologize if this is a dumb question...

Thank you and God Bless <><
Greg Marine

Let your prayer requests be known
http://prayer.iccnet.org/

Internet Community Church Ministries
http://www.iccnet.org/

2 Peter 1:3,4 (ESV) "(3) His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, (4) by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire."