[sword-devel] SVN sword repository

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Aug 23 11:14:34 MST 2004

Hey Martin,
 	Nope, it's not your fault.  I hadn't yet migrated the
repositories.  I have now just finished:

sword-apidoc
sword-tools
swordreader
xtarra

Permissions for these and the other repositories still need to be
configured properly.

Anyone needing write access who still hasn't yet done so, please ssh to
the server and run:

htpasswd -mc /tmp/passwd.<username> <username>

Thanks,
 	-Troy.