[sword-devel] Sword Engine and Visual C++

David Trotz dtrotzjr at readingplanner.com
Sat Aug 21 11:50:30 MST 2004

On Friday 20 August 2004 22:58, Alexander Sverdlov wrote:
> THE REMINDER IS NOT WORKING!!!! WEBMASTER  _ FIX THE REMINDER!!!!!
You know I am not the webmaster but I think there is a better way to ask. In
case you have not been following the list, we have just upgraded the server
and there are many things still not working. The webmaster and others are
working hard to bring everything online but the fact is that the webmaster
has a job, and is a busy man aside from working on the new server. In the
future, I would appreciate some patience. If you just can't wait to be
unsubscribed then I suggest you learn to use filters and delete the email
from your mail server without downloading it, most email clients provide such
services.
Thank You,
David
P.S. my comments do not necessarily reflect crosswire's views, just mine :-)