[sword-devel] BeOS?

Jan Bungeroth jan at be-logos.org
Thu Aug 12 01:43:14 MST 2004

On Thursday 12 August 2004 03:22, Chris Little wrote:
> Did you, as recommended, clear the name "Be-Logos" with Bob Pritchett at
>   Logos Bible Software (http://www.logos.com)?  If not, this has to be
> the clearest case of trademark infringement I can imagine.

Stupid me. I registered the domain before checking for similar names.
I wrote an email to Bob, offering to change the name of the program
and/or the webpage if this is in his interest. But he never responded.
I will consider a name change for the future though, even if logos.com
does not complain.

Greetings

Jan