[sword-devel] console cf LCD bible

Daniel Glassey danglassey at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 9 15:20:53 MST 2004

On 9 Aug 2004, at 22:16, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Thanks Daniel,
> 	I noticed at the first link you gave, for ncurses, that it lists
> cygwin.  What's the status of deploying a binary built with cygwin?
> Is there a large framework that needs to acoompany the .exe?

Afair just the cygwin dll is needed, and probably the ncurses dll as
well. You just need to rest to have a decent build environment. Cygwin
is win9x onwards so non-DOS.

afair PDCurses uses a subset of the curses API that ncurses uses. So if
someone were to develop it for PDCurses then it should work on ncurses
as well for the platforms that support it.

btw I should have said this is thoughts rather than interest ;) (I
didn't get anything done last time I looked at it so I don't expect to
this time, though I would also be happy to try it out and test it a
little).

Just a thought, if you are there Lynn, would you be interested in
looking at this as an even lower common denominator app?