[sword-devel] Locked modules

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 29 01:49:56 MST 2004

Hi there ........

I just visited the Sword ftp site and discovered that the locked modules
are no longer held there.  I just wondered what the official policy is
these days.  They used to be there as tester modules I seem to
remember.

Also, there seems to be lots and lots of comment about the addition of
the deutero-canonical and apocryphal books.  I keep wondering if
anyone is actually working on a flexible canon system?  I remember
that a simple methodology for this was put forward a while back.  It
would be nice!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk
for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com