[sword-devel] Win32 DLL for use in VB.

Adrian Korten sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:58:11 +0700

Good day,

It has been a few years since I played with diatheke and activediatheke.
They were probably at version 1.5.4 then and activediatheke had some
problems. It would be nice to have an updated and improved version of
both or something similar. At the moment, I don't have time but it
sounds interesting because Visual Basic is where most of my experience
has been in. And maybe in the future ...

At the moment, I'm just beginning to get to know python. This experience
has been in text manipulation and a little user querying. The time
restriction still applies but from an experimentation angle, I'd be more
interested in learning about hooking python to the sword library.

ak