[sword-devel] drm

Lynn Allan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed Apr 21 05:29:18 MST 2004

> I ask because I have built Sword modules for NIV, NASB, NRSV,
> and others, but have set them aside as I am unclear whether
> I can use them, even for my personal use.

I've wondered about something similar. Several years ago, I purchased
BibleExplorer 2.0 "Deluxe", which came with the NIV, NLT, and LB. It would
be tedious, but I suppose I could extract chapter by chapter to build up a
NIV module for my personal use. I'm pretty sure that it would be
unethical/illegal to distribute, however.

Lynn A.
paracletos@adelphia.net