[sword-devel] question about WAP online Bibles...

Nic Carter sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:58:19 +0800

Cool, looks neat.  But I can't figure out how to use the keyword search
or to clear the fields on my Sony Erricson T630.  :(  Oh, and could
there be a submit button in the form?

I've been trying to get an emulator to work on my mac, but I'm having
no luck, so gave up and just used my phone.  :)

But it looks pretty good, and contains basically all I was interested
in seeing.  It's funny, but it doesn't contain much but still seems
much better than the other WAP bibles I've found on the web!  :)

thanks
	nic...  :)