[sword-devel] question about WAP online Bibles...

Nic Carter sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:31:00 +0800

I was mainly thinking of just having a Bible search function (eg: you
enter "john 3:16" and it returns "for God ..."; or enter "john 3" for
similar results) and a word search (eg: enter "For Loved God World Son"
and it would return "john 3:16" as well as the text "for God ...")

haven't really thought anything more than that atm, but it would be
good to be able to select your Bible translation, and also be able to
select a commentary to instead look up a verse in...  :)

I'd be interested in having a look at whatever you come up with for
WAP...  :)  could be very cool, but I'm not sure how functional it
would be for serious Bible study!  ;)

ybic
	nic...  :)