[sword-devel] Other religions?

Jonathan K Mickelson sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 07:41:49 -0400

Hi Lee,

My personal opinion and stand.  SWORD is already useful for bringing the
Bible to a world wide audience.  It should not be modified nor pervert
its purpose into a multifaith tool.  I object, completely.  There are
other tools and projects for displaying texts of all kinds.  Do not
pervert the purpose, direction, and blessing of SWORD.  I consider SWORD
a sanctified work unto the Lord of Hosts and purposed for the benefit of
His people and Kingdom.

That's my personal stand.  I do not speak for the group.

Laboring hard for God's saints,
Jonathan Mickelson, Missionary and Pastor
-- a bondslave and friend of Christ and a shepherd of His saints beyond
the walls. --

(Bible = God's Word: The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; The Logos -
Christ Jesus; The Gospel of Salvation through Christ Jesus)