[sword-devel] Other religions?

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:59:02 +0200

Hi Lee,

as you can see from

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/about/index.jsp and

Crosswire is a christian organisation and Sword a christian project.

This does, however, not mean that Crosswire would despise people and / or
sources of other religions. I just means that this project has a christian
focus. It already has a few  texts from "cult" or "unorthodox" religions
(from a christian perspective):
More will probably added in future, as we are interested in studying other

Crosswire will however, by deliberate choice, always make a distinction
between "mainstream christian" matierial and texts that do not fall into this

Does this answer your question?