[sword-devel] BHS text needs to be improved, LXX

anthony kerr sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 17:42:16 +1000

Hi Martin

I am in my second year of Greek and Hebrew and using Bibletime almost everyday
for Greek and Hebrew, thanks so very much for all your work.

I was discussing various computer resources for Bible study today and my
Hebrew lecturer mentioned that he wasn't aware of any of the tools showing
the masoretic notes.

So I thought it would be worth passing this on as an interesting feature
request, particularly if the BHS module is going to be redone in some way.

in Christ