[sword-devel] Re: Accented Greek NT (Westcott-Hort)

R.J.C. van Haaften sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 03 Apr 2004 10:40:19 +0200

--=====================_691122030==.ALT

Troy wrote:
>We have a new module available for testing on the alpha pages:
<...>
>I hope it will be a great resource.  I'd love get feedback, ideas, and
>thoughts about it.  Much gratitude to all involved; once again, a truely
>beautiful picture of God using His whole Body for a purpose.

It looks great, except that my Win2k machine just puts a square
box in place of the accented characters. What (unicode) font should
I use? What fonts are suitable (that is: which unicode fonts support
all greek characters, including accented ones)? If no suitable fonts
are available in Win2k, is it possible to get one from the internet?

Rijk-Jan

--=====================_691122030==.ALT

Troy wrote:<br>
available for testing on the alpha pages:</font>
great resource.&nbsp; I'd love get feedback, ideas, and </font><br>
once again, a truely </font><br>
It looks great, except that my Win2k machine just puts a square<br>
box in place of the accented characters. What (unicode) font should<br>
I use? What fonts are suitable (that is: which unicode fonts
support<br>
all greek characters, including accented ones)? If no suitable
fonts<br>
are available in Win2k, is it possible to get one from the
internet?<br><br>
Rijk-Jan<br>