[sword-devel] OSIS WEB TOOL: right column

Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:53:10 -0700

OK guys.  I have a 'radical' change that I would like to propose to the
current user interface.  Let me know what you think.

Currently the right column on Passage Study shows a list of
commentaries.  I would like to propose changing this to be a TOOL list--
one of the tools being a 'Commentaries' which would expand to show the
current list that is there now.

I am looking for a place to put a 'Word Study' link that will allow
toggling of strongs/morph codes for probably just the current verse.

So, for now we'd have something like this:

[-] Word Study
   Show Strong's Numbers
   Show Morphological Codes
[-] Commentaries
   Adam Clarks Commentary

The idea is to give us a place to add many of the option filters
currently in the engine, plus any additional tools we think useful.

Thoughts?

		-Troy.