[sword-devel] OSIS WEB TOOL TODO LIST

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:49:59 +0200

Troy,
I'll take the parallel view stuff because I did the first of it.

I did not understand what was meant with adding a box to the parallel view.
Should it be an intro box or something else?
Should the nvigation by clicking remain the same or should it be changed?
Any other tips / wishes for this task?

Thanks,
Joachim