[sword-devel] GBF tag <FN>...<Fn>

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:25:18 -0700

For frontends using RTF (namely the Windows frontend), the only font
that is supported in the current release is Symbol.  I've just added
support for Courier, but don't expect it to appear in a released version
for at least a few months.

The more important issue is that you should not be using a monospaced
font to make a table.  You should use table markup.

You should also not be using GBF, because we won't be supporting it in
the future.  Any module submitted in a format other than OSIS means a
lot of work for me because it means I have to convert it to OSIS.  OSIS
can do what you need better anyway.

--Chris