[sword-devel] InstallMgr from CD not working?

Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:53:50 -0700

I get one of those A. V. ... read of address FFFFFFFF messages.

There is something else I noticed. If you try to access the help files from
the install manager, they need to have been accessed and browsed to the
install manager section before trying to access that section from the
install manager help. It seems you don't need to still have the help open,
just that you already used that part once (from the main BibleCS help).

Does anyone else see this strange behavior?  You may need to reboot or
reinstall BibleCS to see it.

Jerry

BTW: I do plan to update the help, unless someone beats me to it. The last
update was 1.5.4. I don't remember what was added that needs help, other
than the parallel bible display.