[sword-devel] Error compiling Sword from the CVS

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:24:58 -0700

Steven,
	Current cvs is under development again.  Although we attempt to keep it
compiling, there is nothing that guarantees that it will not.

	We've added new files, so be sure you've done a ./autogen.sh recently,
and reviewed usrinst.sh as well, as we are adding and testing with other
build options right now.

	Hope this helps,

		-Troy.