[sword-devel] Having trouble rebuilding BibleCS (win32) with CBuilder 5.5 make. Where is {root}/Makefile.cfg?

Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:18:41 -0700

Lynn,
	Back from the move but in VA this week, so still might be a little
scarce.  Thanks for the prayers, things went really well.

	BibleCS should be buildable by C++Builder 6 personal free edition.  If
it doesn't build, it's because we usually use v5 and just don't keep the
project file up to date.  We're constantly adding new files to the
engine, and whenever this happens, they need to be added to the library
in the project group for BCB6 (and 5 for that matter, but we usually
take care of that).  It's usually pretty straight forward: when you get
a link error, you can usually figure out what new file needs to be
added.  If you still have troubles, let me know and I'll fire up my
virtual machine and bare looking at windows for 30 minutes for you :)

	-Troy.