[sword-devel] Off-topic? I'm looking for suggestions for low cost web hosting

Veine K Vikberg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:25:33 -0500

--=======4EA96D36=======

--=====================_42436296==_.ALT

Lynn;

Let me hear your budget, I'll think I'll might be in your pricerange.

And yes, I am a Christian :o)

At 04:59 PM 10/28/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>This may be off-topic, and, if so, please ignore and/or let me know gently
>of my transgressions :-)
>
>My domain registration for bibleinverse.org is going to expire at the end
>of next month. I need to start thinking of alternatives. I'm currently
>using register.com and getting by with the 3 allowed template pages. I use
><http://inverse.sourceforge.net>http://inverse.sourceforge.net and
><http://home.att.net/~bibleinverse>http://home.att.net/~bibleinverse for
>actual content.
>
>I would think some of the persons who subscribe to this list would have
>valuable input I could benefit from. I'm looking for low cost web hosting
>that supports domain name registration, mysql, php, and ssi. Perferably
>they would be Christian.
>
>TIA

Veine K Vikberg
http://www.vikberg.net
Professional Web Guru

--=====================_42436296==_.ALT

Lynn;<br><br>
Let me hear your budget, I'll think I'll might be in your
pricerange.<br><br>
And yes, I am a Christian :o)<br><br>
At 04:59 PM 10/28/2003 -0700, you wrote:<br><br>
be off-topic, and, if so, please ignore and/or let me know gently of my
transgressions :-)</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
going to expire at the end of next month. I need to start thinking of
alternatives. I'm currently using register.com and getting by with the 3
allowed template pages. I use
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>