[sword-devel] OSIS Web tool - Strong's numbers

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:53:05 -0700

Victor,
	Thanks.  I'll try this out and see how it works.  I'm not sure if I
should make the words into links and not even show the strongs numbers
and morphology, then have the hover popup be over each word, or if it
should actually show the numbers and popup over the numbers.  What do
you think?

	-Troy.