[sword-devel] OSIS Web tool- Expanding side panels

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:37:31 -0600

Troy,

Good idea.

What if we structured it like this:

<h2>Translations:</h2>
<h3>Preferred Translations</h3>
  <ul>list items</ul>
<h3>All Translations</h3>
   <ul>list items</ul>

That would keep a semantic markup. I took the liberty of making the small
change. See:
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/biblenew/delbourne/passagestudy.jsp

I have not changed the CSS. Its using the same CSS as the parallel study.
The only thing I may had is the link style for the View/Hide link.

I'm thinking too that someone could fix the jsp so that the link would read
either "View all" or "hide all" depending on the current view. If you want
me to add the +/- I can use a background image like we have in the Library
listing on index.jsp.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org