[sword-devel] Windows CE bible reader

Johan Gorter sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 19:21:27 +0100

Hello everyone,

I had some time to spare the last couple of days and I used it to finish
the first version of a windows CE sword bible reader. Right now I
finished the first prototype. The frontend needs to be redesigned,
because it is rather slow now, but it functions ok. Anyone with an IPAQ
(arm processor) can download this version from the link below and unzip
it into the 'Program Files\sword' directory on the device and it runs.

http://ozy.student.utwente.nl/~drsoong/SwordReader.zip

The sources can be downloaded from the link below. I do not think I made
any more changes to the files from the repository. The whole thing can
be rebuilt if you download 'embedded visual c++ 3.0' from microsoft and
extract the files into the   'c:\IpaqProgs' directory. (the workspace is
in the Interface1 directory)

http://ozy.student.utwente.nl/~drsoong/IpaqProgs.zip

I hope you will find this version useful.

I look forward to hearing from the progress of making the repository
files compatible with the windows CE compiler.

In Him!

Johan