[sword-devel] How to?

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:12:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi Danny, & welcome.

Editing modules is effectively not possible.  You could re-add verses to
the existing database, but the old ones would still be in there though
inaccessible.  It's better to just re-make the module, exporting from the
existing database if necessary.

Regarding the RSV specifically, we have a more recent version in OSIS
format that is ready to be imported (and has been for many many months).
Unfortunately the OSIS importer is unusable currently.  Once it is working
again, the solution will be quick & easy.

--Chris