[sword-devel] Successful windows CE sword.dll

Johan Gorter sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 00:39:18 +0200

Herb,

The frontend I want to build is not the same as for the other platforms
(IPAQ using linux for example). I just want a bible reader aiming at
simplicity, using as few taps as possible to find a text and using the
whole screen to display the text.

If you would want to start working on a fully functional front-end,
please go right ahead. Since the sword functions are inside a .dll both
frontends can even be used together.

Go with God,

Johan

PS: Do not thank me, it is all Gods grace. It is a miracle that it is
possible for sword to work on windows CE,
considering the amount of serious problems I (and you too) encountered.
You-guys are also doing a wonderful job with the software that already
exists!