[sword-devel] OSIS WEB TOOL - keyword search results

Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:31:21 -0700

Hey guys!  Looking better each day.  Here are a few things I've found:

Our previous chapter/next chapter nav bar (which actually never worked
(my fault)) is now a list of options (just speaking visually, not
technically).  Is this intentional?  Also, maybe if you're on John 3:16,
instead of next/previous chapter, they could say John 2/John 4  What do
ya think?

When selecting a different verse to be current (on passagestudy.jsp, at
least), the current verse background is no longer distinct, like it used
to be.

When printing the parallel (or maybe any page) the little description
blurb at the top of each page probably should not be included.  Is there
a way to hide that like we did with the sidebars?

Most all stuff seems to have a white background, which although
readable, somehow doesn't look as cool as having a few things distinct,
like maybe a left toolbar?  Or maybe the soon to be retitle right
'Tools' bar :) (I'm still hoping to get the right toolbar to list all
the applicable tools in a tree format for each tab panel.  So like on
the passage study tab we'll have stuff like Word Study/Strong's On-Off,
Word Study/Morph On-Off, Commentaries/[all commentaries], etc.

Thanks for all the great work!  It is most appreciated!

		-Troy.