[sword-devel] OSIS WEB TOOL - keyword search results

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:48:00 -0500

Joachim ,

Cool. I added the CSS for the searchresults. I tried to do a cvs commit, but
I could not remember what to do after I typed my comments.  The new wash.css
is in my sandbox.

When I did a CVS update, I noticed this line:
cvs update: move away ./wash.css; it is in the way
What does that mean?

The only thing I noticed was that we have  <dd dir=""> the dir needs a
value, either rtl or ltr. Since rtl is the default you can just leave it as
plain <dd> for rtl text, imo.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org