[sword-devel] OSIS WEB TOOL - keyword search results

Thu, 16 Oct 2003 00:56:54 -0700

Hey guys.  Just wanted to say the new stuff looks great!  I'm hoping
'fixing the CSS file' means getting some of the color distinctions back
that we had in the previous layout, like alternating bg colors on search
results, current verse bg color distinction, etc.  I'm really excited to
see this new look come together.  Thank you both so much for spending
the time on it!

	-Troy.