[sword-devel] OSIS WEB TOOL

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:12:31 -0500

Troy,

I hate to do this, but I don't think I'm going to be able to help much more
on the Web Tool. I thought I was going to have time to work on it an hour or
so a day and offer some help, but things are crunching here for me.

In addition to everything else that is going on, I was without internet
access for nearly a week. I was on again Tuesday and Wednesday and then out
again yesterday and just got back on today. I had to get a new cable modem.

If there is anything specific I can help with, please let me know, but I
don't think I'm going to have time to help re-code the jsp stuff and the CSS
in time for the October 28 deadline you are shooting for. I've got my hand
in too many projects and I think I'm spreading myself too thin. You know I
love the Sword Project and want to help however I can.  I hope I'm not
leaving anyone hanging on this.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org