[sword-devel] LXX Versification

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:22:02 -0400

Greetings,

It's been over a year since I first started looking into making modules of some Eastern Orthodox texts. At the time there was no real support for non-KJV versifications and a process of concatenation or an alternate module type was suggested. ( http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/sword-devel/2002-July/015035.html )

I recently noticed that support for LXX versification and the deuterocanonical was slated for development in 1.5.7. With this in mind is the solution suggested above still the only way of formatting the texts at present or is there some other method which I can use in anticipation of the future development?

Also, as most of my development time is at my place of work after hours, and since I am unable to access cvs due to our firewall, is there any other source for the cvs files. In particular I'm looking for the text manipulation scripts.

Thank you,
Ephrem Christopher Walborn