[sword-devel] Trying to make my first module

Tim Meneely sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:31:03 -0500

On Monday 24 November 2003 7:12 pm, Chris Little wrote:
> The vaguely-named osis2mod is what you'll need to convert OSIS documents
> into Sword Bibles.

Hmm.  I guess it isn't so vaguely named, is it? <grin> I think the problem was
that I started out using the pre-compiled Windows version of the utilities
(where osis2mod doesn't seem to exist) and didn't look again when I moved to
the Linux version.

Unfortunately, I can't get text to display (using the utilities included with
sword-1.5.6 Linux) in Sword for Windows 1.5.6 when I use OSIS as source.
However, I'm operational going through the imp format, so I think I'll sit
back for a bit and wait for progress on OSIS.

Thanks!
Tim