[sword-devel] RSV Module Error, and module making

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:45:48 +1300

> Unfortunately, that's definately not the only problem with the
> RSV module - I
> just happened to look at the Psalms (e.g., Ps. 3) and found that
> the headings
> ("A Psalm of David...") were converted to the first verse, and the actual
> verse numbers are thus off by one.  I suspect that will be true
> throughout,
> anywhere the RSV has a chapter heading or whatever.

I see what you mean, but that appears to be a problem in converting the
source text, not a problem in the source text itself.

The source text does still have a lot of problems of the kind you showed
earlier...
eg search in Job for the character `

Stephen Denne.
--
Datacute - Acute Information Revelation Tools
http://www.datacute.co.nz/