[sword-devel] RSV Module Error, and module making

ingo7 sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 18:02:39 +0100

> Tim Meneely, Pittsburgh PA USA, wrote
> Is there somewhere other than the developer's list
> more appropriate to ask these module questions?

As far as I know you can try
http://www.crosswire.org/forums/mvnforum/index
(it is not official forum, is it? - anyway, I posted my question there
and got excellent response!)

> All the examples I can find are compressed,
> but before one can compress a module one must have
> a working non-compressed version, right?

If you are looking for the way of coding verses in the text file, I can
e-mail to you the one I am working upon (in polish:))) (all you have to
do is to input the text encoded like that into imp2vs.exe)

> So, now my confidence in that module is shaken.

Well, I found several mistakes in one of modules - unfortunately, the
one submitted by me (PBG - now it's being checked). So I know that
proofreading is very important... Maybe starting the new thread "RSV" on
the forum and listing mistakes that you've noticed is not bad idea?

In Christ,
Ingo, Warsaw, Poland
ingo7@wp.pl`