[sword-devel] Por favor: who is working on libsword.bpr (& biblecs using borland)?

Lynn Allan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 06:44:03 -0700

I'm trying to get up to speed with the biblecs branch of sword. I've
downloaded the cvs trees for sword and icu-sword. So far, nothing from the
unmodified cvs "get" will even compile with Borland C++Builder 6.0. The
project files (.bpr and .bpg) seem very "stale".

I've asked several times about who "owns" or participates in development
biblecs, and thought I might try to help out.

I noted that someone checked in new versions today of libsword.bpr and
osis2mod.bpr, so it seems that somebody is working on the borland software.
I attempted to look in the cvs modules to see if there was a log of who did
the check-in. If it is available, I couldn't find it (probably because I'm a
cvs newbie).

Assistance appreciated.

I've been fussing with libsword.bpr, trying to get unresolved links fixed.
So far, I can get diatheke working again (removed several obsolete
references and include missing references.) It seems like someone else is
doing that also, so perhaps we could communicate.