[sword-devel] Myanmar Bible Translation

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:18:16 +0100

Dear Mr. Tang,

this is wonderful news!

Can you tell us some more technical details about your aims? What kind of
software will you write? Which platform(s)? Which programming language?

I just thought that there might be a possibility that you use and extend
already existing software like Sword for Windows or BibleTime for KDE/Linux.
It is possible to add new translations for these software packages.

Martin Gruner