[sword-devel] osisCore 2.0 docs

schultz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 09 Nov 2003 12:51:30 +0100

Chris

in a former  posting  i have said that OSIS is a little bit overdressed.
Rules for best practices is the proof for it.

Best practices must be described in the schema definition and otherwise
nowhere.

the schema definition has to guarantee that i can finde each information
in an osis file, without knowing further best practices rules.

In my Opinion OSIS is too diffuse................... :(

best wishes
wolfgang
http://www.zefania.de
Home of Zefania BibleMarkup Language and  True Sharp Sword API.