[sword-devel] Compiling sword API 1.5.6 on OpenBSD 3.4

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 07 Nov 2003 18:01:00 +0000

On Fri, 2003-11-07 at 15:23, M. Ruff wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've been trying to compile the sword API 1.5.6. on an OpenBSD 3.4
> (i386) system, but when I do a './configure' followed by a 'make' , no
> 'Makefile.cfg' and no 'Makefile.post' are created. This will cause
> 'make' to stop. When I use gmake, the compilation starts, but after a
> while, two header files are missing, causing gmake to stop also. (I'm at
> work right now, so I can't look up which header files this are. If
> needed, I can post it later on).

the Makefile.cfg/post sytem was removed a few releases ago and replaced
by an autotool (automake, autoconf etc) system. What makes you think
they should be there?

Knowing what the missing headers are would help.

Regards,
Daniel