[sword-devel] Fwd: Website hosting

Wed, 05 Nov 2003 23:30:46 -0700

Dr. Rafat Amari,
	Thank you for the inquiry.  We have some people involved in our
development that might be able to give you a good recommendation.  I'm
forwarding this message to them.  We're finishing up our web interface
to our software that you can see the work in progress at:
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/biblenew/

	It uses .jsp technology if you'd like to take advantage of any of the
functionality with this tool.

	May the Lord bless your ministry to the Islamic community,

		-Troy A. Griffitts