[sword-devel] MOD2OSIS.EXE - FAQ?

Simon sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 22:07:09 +0100

Hi Martin,

I am very interested in BibleSoftware using XML files. Currently I am
working on an editor for OSIS files (very, very early stage). Can you
please tell us more about the project (software architecture,
programming language, licence (OpenSource I guess?), people working on
the project, etc)

In Christ,

Simon