[sword-devel] (Fwd) New ThaiKJV module is ready

Richard & Kristi Guay sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 10:02:33 +0700

Hi,

I now have the imp2vs file and the configuration file for the new
Thaikjv module.  I forgot who told me to send them the information
for updating the WEB site with the new module.  Could you please
email me?  Several people are wanting to download this new module!

Also, does anyone know of a program for editing a Bible module?  I
want something that displays both the ThaiKJV and the KJV and would
allow editing of the ThaiKJV by a group of people over the net.  Does
anyone know of such a program or can stear me in the direction to go?

 Thanks for the help.

Yours for Thailand,
Richard Guay