[sword-devel] Print Bible Features

Jimmie Houchin sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 09:13:29 -0500

Hello,

If 0:0 ... 1:0 increments are not to be available, then another
interface should be devised. For Bible texts I will agree that a x:0 is
not intuitive. I personally did not know it affected the MHC(C) until
Troy mentioned it.

Possibly a way to manipulate directly, texts in the Commentary window.
With a means for MHC(C) to display it x:0 data.

Maybe this could help other texts as well. Could this possibly also be
used to manipulate the interface to books like Josephus, Heretics,
Orthodoxy, etc. This could free up the left windows of those books
commentary window and allow a single window for just the text of the
chosen section. Hmmm.

Hopefully it will be discussed and addressed in some manner.

Just some thoughts.

Jimmie Houchin