[sword-devel] diatheke

Tue, 20 May 2003 13:11:18 -0700

Andrej,
	It is probably the case that sword cannot see your installed modules.
If you compiled diatheke from source, there are some test tools also
that are build.  Please try running sword/tests/mgrtest and see where it
finds your books and if it doesn't, where it is looking for them and
chose one of these places to put your books.  i believe diatheke should
also report this information with something like:

diatheke -b system -k modulelist

	-Troy.