[sword-devel] SWORD Project with WBS

Adrian Korten sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 02 May 2003 09:54:21 +0700

Good day,

There was a similar problem with Thai and the word 'chapter'. The
'chapter' headings are difficult to work because they are within unicode
text while the menus are not. The locale files are ANSI and not unicode
compatible. With Thai, we decided to leave the English (a second
alternative was to use Roman characters for the Thai word).

ak