[sword-devel] some new modules posted

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:36:55 -0700 (MST)

I spent some time working on modules this weekend, instead of my discourse
analysis homework that I should be working on....

The RusVZh module mentioned earlier was posted Friday, along with
replacement versions of our four distributable Czech-language modules
which have versification and encoding corrections.

I also posted a copy of the "Complete Works of Philo" as a beta GenBook
(since it requires non-existent OSIS support).  Those who are interested
may also find the OSIS source document from which this was produced on our
OSIS docs page (http://www.bibletechnologieswg.org/osis/docs/).

--Chris