[sword-devel] [Bob@usm.edu: [sword-support] Did you get my Money Order?]

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:03:37 +0100

Someone answer please...?

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"If the Creator really did write himself into his own story, that's
what we ought to expect to see. Creative solutions. And this
creativity is intended to be transitive. We are expected to be
creative. And we're expected to help others be creative."  -- Larry Wall